I'm in the growing up phase of life and I'm seeing major changes as the days go by. It's hard to be not sensitive. You know, the usual "Nobody understands me" kinda feeling. But before you look at me as an immature individual, I have my stand as to prove why I really feel left out.
You see, my mother is going through a hard time trying to get her health right. I was tasked to take care of her till she gets better. It's hard to keep up with friends that I used to hang out with due to the fact that I have to be home most of the time. Gradually, I could feel that my close friends stop asking me out. And it feels really bad, bad, bad.
I'm not included in my friends' plans any more. It's true that I've found a new group of friends to hang out with. But that doesn't mean those that I usually hang out with are neglected.
I'm not one of those that becomes emotional and try to add oil to fire by saying,"okay, ignore me for all I care. I know I'm not important in your life." I will look for solution as to how to overcome the situation. Maybe it's time to do some self-check. Is it the way I treat my friends?
I know, it's best to let it go. Things will get better. I believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment