
"There's always someone special for everyone" - Anonymous
Yes, I have a crush. Like everyone.
I don't know what's her deal though. She's hot and cold. At times she tells me she really loves me and at times we quarrel.
Now, she doesn't even ask me out like before. She once said that she's like the 'guy' in a relationship, always taking the initiative. But when I take the initiative to ask her out, the whole thing becomes awkward.
I know we have a thing for each other. But it is unspoken. We behave like couple but the status is not officially declared.
At this moment, I'm still waiting for her to ask me out. Wait, she wants me to take the initiative right? But no, I want her to ask me out. I feel more loved that way.
More than a month ago, she actually asked me out for dinner. After eight months of not seeing each other. She told me she missed me and wanted to see how I was doing. How sweet of her, right.
It's been years, when exactly can this stop?
A lecturer actually shared with the class that it's not worth it to wait for someone for so long. You'll ruin yourself. But I know, she's worth my every while.
Some are telling me that she's toying with my feelings. But I see something more than that and I refuse to believe them.
I don't deny that I'm desperate to have her, really. Things get so desperate that I will think of her every single night. Now and then I will visit her facebook page to view pictures of her.
The thing I miss the most about her: the hug. The unspeakable physical contact that spells happiness and sweetness.
Signing off as like another guy in deep love,
Png.
No comments:
Post a Comment