
I have this classmate, or should I say a third of the class always pair me up with a girl. Others do it in a subtle way where as "this" classmate does it blatantly. And that really irritates me. I'm sure the girl feels the same way.
I have not cared for that girl specially, or more than anyone in the class. She's just another acquaintance. And this reminds me of another classmate. That classmate asked, "Hey, you like *****?" I said, "Hell no! She's just like another classmate" And she said something which really made no sense and just portrayed her stupidity: "Then you go tell her lah! Tell her you are just friends with her!"
Fuck you.
What for you have to tell someone you are just friends with that person out of a sudden?
This actually taught me a lesson. Have I been an irritant lately? And have you? Are we doing something our friends hate? Do we reflect on our actions? Do you stop your nonsense when it's time?
I have this very close friend, whom I meet him out almost all the time. I think I see him more often than I see my sister a week.
Certain times, I realize that I do things that make him feel uncomfortable. Let us not talk about what he had done first to make me act like that. That's plain childishness. While in the shower in the morning, I made a pact with myself: not to make him feel bad anymore. Yes, he's very forgiving but I know and you readers know that this is not the kind of advantage to be taken of.
Not to mention, I'm a creature with patience so don't test it,
Png.
No comments:
Post a Comment